Scientific-Technical Center «Psycheа» has been working in the oil and petroleum products market of the Ukraine since 1996 (the certificate of registration A00 №022256, registration date 31.07.1996).
Participation in the collegiate bodies and industry committees
STC «Psycheа» participates on the permanent basis in meetings of expert-analytical group of the Ukrainian government for the preparation of proposals and measures to ensure conditions for a stable functioning of the oil and petroleum products market.
Since September 2004 STC «Psycheа» takes part in the process of preparation for each meeting information and analytical materials on such topics:
- General price situation in the wholesale and retail markets in Ukraine on the basis of the STC «Psychea» markets monitoring system;
- The dynamics of Ukrainian wholesale and retail prices of petroleum products;
- Comparison of Ukrainian and world prices for oil and petroleum products;
- The dynamics of Ukrainian oil prices;
- The volume of oil delivery to Ukrainian refineries;
- The dynamics of oil refining and production of petroleum products;
- Exports and imports of oil and petroleum products etc.
Since 2008 the Scientific-Technical Center «Psycheа» has accredited as a consulting company within the Committee on Fuel and Energy Complex and Nuclear Safety of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (extract from the minutes of meeting number 7, 05 March 2008).
The main directions of our activities
- Participation, on the permanent bases, in the meetings of the Interagency Working Group on pricing on the petroleum products market (with preparations for each meeting information and analytical materials) under the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine;
- Participation on the permanent basis in a public council meeting at the Energy regional customs of the Ukraine;
- Implementation of projects to establish information-analytical systems;
- Creating, updating, information and analytical support for information-analytical real-time monitoring system RealTEK;
- Creating, updating, information and analytical support for industry web portals: www.oilreview.kiev.ua and www.ukroil.com.ua;
- Research work «Analysis of the oil products market in Ukraine and developing recommendations to ensure the conditions for its stable functioning and development.» Customer – Ministry of Economy and European Integration of Ukraine;
- Development of concepts, methods, laws and regulations projects;
- Preparation of Proposals to create a system of stabilization of the Ukrainian domestic market of oil products (customer – Expert analysis group at the Ukrainian government, according to a protocol solutions № 327 from 15.04.04);
- Information about the situation on the oil and petroleum products market in Ukraine and trends of its development (the report at a meeting of expert-analytical group at the Ukrainian government (№ b / n from 19.05.04));
- Expert opinion about situation on the markets of light petroleum products (customer – the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, the letter dated 21.05.04 for № 28-29/08-3272);
- Methods of calculating of the price indices of petroleum products on the Ukrainian domestic market of Ukraine (the customer – the Ministry of Economy on behalf of expert-analytical group at the Ukrainian government, according to the protocol of solutions (№ b / n from 10.06.04));
- Participation in development of methodology of monitoring the oil and petroleum products market in Ukraine: «Methodological basics of creating a system of monitoring market prices of petroleum products in Ukraine» Antitrust and Competition Policy: Theory and Experience, collection of scientific works: edition 1, – К.: Feniks, 2006;
- Participation in the work to improve market monitoring system of the oil and petroleum products in Ukraine «Methodical approaches to the definition of territorial boundaries of the petroleum retail markets», Antitrust and Competition Policy: Theory and Experience, collection of scientific works: edition 2, – К.: Feniks, 2007;
- Participation in the development of prototype software reference fund regulatory and reference data in an integrated database of Verkhovna Rada (category 72.20.33 Classification of goods and services DK 016-97) at the request of National Academy of Sciences (NAS) and Ministry of Education and Science (MES) of Ukraine.
STC «Psycheа» staff has:
- 1 candidate of technical science (PhD), Senior Researcher;
- 2 candidates of technical sciences, associate professor.
- It has the experience in forming a creative team consisting of experts working in the oil sector for the direct performance of research.
- Analytical reviews of the oil products market in Ukraine in the magazine «Terminal: Oil Review». The magazine has been issued by STC weekly since 2000.
- Monthly review of the oil products market in Ukraine and an economic price forecast for the next month.
- Organization and conducting educational and scientific seminars, conferences and round tables for specialists of the oil market.
- Participation in specialized conferences and roundtables.
- Merits: 47 awards at international exhibitions.
- In the ranking of the independent rating agency Mail.ru (issued 16.11.09) Internet resource STC «Psycheа» www.ukroil.com.ua occupies fifteenth place among the Russian-language Internet resources on the world fuel and energy issues.
Experience of working with companies on the market
STC «Psycheа» has the experience of the work with all commercial companies on the oil and petroleum products market in Ukraine. Among the partners: National Joint Stock Company «Naftogaz Ukraine», «Ukrgasproduction», «Ukrnafta», «Lukoil-Ukraine», Public stock company «Lukoil-Odessa refinery», «TNK-BP Ukraine», «Shell», «Alliance Oil Ukraine», «Ukrtatnafta», «Galneftegas», «Continuum» and many others companies.
Frunze street, 40 G, 2 floor
Postal Code 04080
Tel.: +380 44 223-50-03
Fax : +380 44 234-68-47